Director of Educator Support
Are you an experienced Bridges in Mathematics 2nd edition educator? Have you implemented math curricula at both classroom and district levels? Have you led a team of professional staff members to ensure effective program delivery and collaboration? If so, this leadership opportunity may be for you.
The Director of Educator Support will establish, nurture, and lead a nationwide network that delivers sustained implementation support. Gather, organize, and analyze information from the field to inform the work of MLC colleagues and in particular the Director of Educator Resources.
- Implement a robust, sustainable support system informed by research, best practices, and direct field experience. Lead a professional learning program that addresses all network contributors from Regional Managers to local math leaders.
- Collaborate with Chief Learning Officer, Chief Academic Officer, and the Directors of Content and Educator Resources to ensure alignment and integration of all MLC offerings.
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of the support system while seeking out and evaluating potential improvements.
- Compile, analyze, and synthesize data from the field into actionable information both to improve professional learning support and to inform content development as well as marketing messages.
- Visit field staff and districts to build relationships and first-hand knowledge of issues and opportunities. Assist in recruiting and ongoing development of local educators.
- Present and/or represent MLC at conferences and other gatherings as needed.
- Lead regional team to ensure service delivery and collaboration. Hire, train, coach and evaluate team members.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate degree in education.
- Direct teaching experience with Bridges in Mathematics Second Edition K-5 preferred.
- Experience implementing new curricula at both the classroom and district levels, math preferred.
- Philosophy of education consistent with approach advocated by MLC including knowledge of constructivist principles.
- Skills: Leadership, systems thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, managerial, collaboration, communication, organization.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing background check and drug screen.
Learn more about The Math Learning Center at https://www.mathlearningcenter.org/about
The Math Learning Center is an equal opportunity employer. We provide fair and equal opportunities for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, disability, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. The Math Learning Center hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.