Regional Coordinator - Curriculum Professional Services
The Math Learning Center is seeking an exceptionally organized, customer service-focused Regional Coordinator to provide operational support for regional teams to facilitate successful Bridges in Mathematics curriculum adoptions and implementation. Collaborate with the regional team to develop and manage a support network and related services for potential, new, and existing Bridges in Mathematics customers. Ensure smooth execution through strong planning and collaboration with customers and MLC team members, including customer service counterpart.
We offer our employees an excellent work environment that includes:
- Respect for work-life balance with flexibility in managing your daily schedule.
- An emphasis on collaboration, with all staff expected to participate in achieving organizational goals.
- A dedicated team of mission-driven professionals passionate about math education.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
Do these statements describe you? If so, we might be a match.
- You provide thoughtful customer support, anticipating questions and taking initiative to ensure details and logistics are complete and accurate.
- You are highly organized, managing multiple projects at the same time.
- You communicate confidently and professionally, deftly developing solutions to customer constraints.
- You take pride in providing excellent customer service and know your work helps move the organization forward.
- You have data analysis skills and can use multiple systems to manage the adoption and implementation cycle.
- You are a collaborative team player.
- You are committed to learning and supporting teachers and schools in making sense of math.
What you will do:
- Respond to initial customer inquiries, including setting up preview accounts, and responding to and following up with districts and schools regarding professional learning services.
- Manage the pilot and sample curriculum process, including determining response to requests, securing signed agreements, communicating orders to customer service, and following up with districts at the end of the pilot.
- Collaborate with district contacts and regional team to develop professional learning and support plans for districts.
- Organize and manage logistics for professional services events, including securing and coordinating site requirements, workshop packets, and instructor supplies.
- Support professional services transactions by managing contracts, reviewing expenses for payment, and coordinating invoicing with customer service.
- Build relationships across the organization to support successful implementations.
- Occasionally perform cross-regional activities or assignments as required, e.g., support for online courses or national events.
How you are qualified:
- Three or more years coordinating training or related support services.
- Elementary teaching experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate clearly, with the finesse to navigate difficult situations.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to follow through.
- You are available to work in Salem (preferred) or Portland, Oregon.
In addition to a competitive salary, this position offers a range of benefits, including:
- Paid Time Off: 10 holidays, 24 days of vacation / personal leave each year.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision): Premiums paid for employees, coverage for family members may be purchased.
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with 3% employer contribution and 2% match.
- Disability and Life Insurance: Employer paid short-term, long-term, and group life.
Learn more about The Math Learning Center at https://www.mathlearningcenter.org/about
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing background check and drug screen.
The Math Learning Center is an equal opportunity employer. We provide fair and equal opportunities for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, disability, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. The Math Learning Center hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.